Andrea from Argentina

Hi Dr. Bob, how are you doing?

I'm writing to let you know that you've won our bet, I guess and hope that after 11 months of negative Elisas and several PCRs I don`t have HIV. I still feel very rough and my eyes are still red, apparently what I have is vasculitis due to a viral infection, now what virus we are talking about...no idea. But well, at least it's not HIV, which is a great thing. So...well, get ready for the barbecue and wine, cheers! :o)

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

What do you mean you "guess and hope after 11 months of negative ELISAs and several PCRs I don't have HIV????" Guessing and hoping are not necessary. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Stop trying to wiggle out of cooking me dinner!!! Start the barbecue and uncork the wine. I'm on my way over!

WOOOO-HOOOO!

crazy me!!!???
wife pregnant please help