|Good luck Karma
Sep 26, 2006
Hi Dr. Bob, I know you're very busy, but I was hoping you could send me some good luck karma... I'm going to get a 3 month blood test on Monday. I've been worrying for the past few weeks over the drop of pre-cum I got on my vaginal area and the oral sex I performed without a condom. There was no ejaculation. I know the odds are in my favor, but I'm still nervous. Instead of a donation, I've signed up as a volunteer for my university's women's centre to help educate women on HIV and other STD's. Thank you so much!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Good-luck karma signed, sealed and sent! I'm delighted you'll be doing volunteer work that will help educate women about STDs!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.