Good luck Karma

Hi Dr. Bob, I know you're very busy, but I was hoping you could send me some good luck karma... I'm going to get a 3 month blood test on Monday. I've been worrying for the past few weeks over the drop of pre-cum I got on my vaginal area and the oral sex I performed without a condom. There was no ejaculation. I know the odds are in my favor, but I'm still nervous. Instead of a donation, I've signed up as a volunteer for my university's women's centre to help educate women on HIV and other STD's. Thank you so much!

Good-luck karma signed, sealed and sent! I'm delighted you'll be doing volunteer work that will help educate women about STDs!

Good luck!

You are bringing sexy back!!!
how can anal sexy cause HIV