You are bringing sexy back!!!

First off thank you for answer my question. It's me the wild and crazy italian. As i was reading other posts I read one that says you are in your 50's!!! Holy cow you look great!! I saw some pics on you concerted effort site and YOU are bringing SEXY BACK!!!! I'm 27 and I hope my husband and I are still having as much fun as you and Steve when we are in our 50's!!! Since we are both italian I don't think it'll be a problem. My mom is 61 and acts just like you. Still knows it's fun and can;t stand dubya!!! Hey but how many people really can ??? Your great and soo soo soooo LOVED by many whom you'll probably never meet, myself included! Ciao

Hi Wild and Crazy,

Welcome back. True, I'm in my 50s, but Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in the Tratamientos forum) is only in his 40s. Being Italian, I had to "marry" young (rob the cradle, as they say here) in order to find the perfect mate to keep up with me.

By the way, my folks are in their mid-80s and still wild and crazy as well!

It's heartwarming (and encouraging) to see octogenarians still being romantic with each other! So if genetics hold, I should have at least 30 more years of good nookie in my future! Don't you just love being Italian?!?

Ciao,

A Simple Questions about Prevention and Health Promotion.....[Medical Doctor]
Good luck Karma