Get your Ass tested

First of all i would like to say thank you for your support. Without ever answering the question that i have submitted 6-7 times, i have gotten tired of waiting and was ready for "the answer" My second hiv elisa was taken 11 months after my last exposure. Ever since my 3 month was negative i was scared like so many others to get the 6 month. yes i said 6 month apparently it took me 5 extra months to grow the balls to get the test. Im negative and ready to start my life of safe and carefully choiced partners. i love you Doc. Bob and everything that you stand for. Thank you for all the help and support... Peace

If you had perused the archives, you probably would have realized that in my opinion your three-month test was definitive and that you didn't even need your six-month (or 11-month) test! If I don't respond to a question, there is usually a reason, such as (1) the answer is already in the archives or (2) the question sucks. In your case #1 applies! But look on the bright side: now you know you are negative (because your 11-month test reconfirmed what you should have known at three months) and you've grown yourself one hell of a set of cojones, which will look outstanding in a tight pair of skinny jeans or in a Speedo.

Congrats! WOO-HOO!

les questions des IRANIENS
HIV NEG -From: "special" circumstances