You are a saint, write a biography

You have been helping the paranoid yell Wooo-Hooo and instilling hope in the despaired. Earlier I thought that its always easy for you to speak from the other side of the fence but after reading more about you and finding out that you are hiv positive, my respect for you has gone up a 100 levels. I pray for you that some permanent cure for hiv shall be developed before this world loses a gem like you.

Would you mind sharing your story with us? your exposure, your anxiety and your reaction upon being tested positive?

Suggestion: Write an autobiography including your experience as a counseler with all those humorous questions and answers. It would be a bestseller!

The story of my January 1991 occupational exposure to HIV is really old news almost bordering on ancient history now. You can read all about it in the archives, so I won't bother reiterating the details here.

An autobiography??? Hmmm . . . . What would we call it? "Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. Dr. Bob is from Sex Cyberspace?" Perhaps we should just hold off for now and hope for an HBO miniseries, or maybe a Broadway musical?

Stay well. Thanks for your kind comments and prayers.

Comment to you
CDC Recomendations