Comment to you

Bob,

You are an inspiration. I am currently applying to grad schools and I feel like a rock has fallen on my shoulders (may be on my head too). However to see you remain strong and proactive in light of what you have to deal with yourself creates a sense of enormous respect for you. You are a fighter that many uninfected people should look up to as an example of how to deal with adversarial and often permanent situations. Hats down to you. I visit this site occasionaly, having yahoooeed some time ago (although deep inside I still feel scared and uncertain).

Thanks for your kind comments.

Now what's all this nonsense about "deep inside I still feel scared and uncertain?????" Oh, I see the problem. You merely "yahoooooed" when you should have WOOOO-HOOOOed! Your tests were negative. You are HIV negative. It's time to bury those fears and uncertainties once and for all with a full-throated, deeply committed, high-volume WOOOOO-HOOOOO! OK? Ready? One-two-three . . . go! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!

There, don't you feel better already? I certainly do.

Well! Well! Well!

Be well. Stay well. Because you are well!

Better Immune System Longer For Anitbodies To Show Up?
You are a saint, write a biography