OMG SUCH DUMB PEOPLE BOB I freakin LOVE YOU MAN

dr bob after what i read and i am 14 years old i am not ganna have sex no matter what to risky man this fourm really kill my mood for intercorse but i also wanted to talk about something no one on this fourm asked this 1.if i did have protected sex with hiv or aids infect women is there a way id get to be postive 2.dont you think its right to remove all infect hiv aids people to another place like comeon whats the point of havin them in usa if they r just ganna infect others thats sick 3.omg you are the best arnt u answer the 3d one with a yes or yes

1. Protected sex is protected if the latex condom is used properly and did not fail.

2. Bad idea. There are over 40,000,000 HIV-positive folks living with HIV, including yours truly. Exactly where would you like to have us quarantined? And if "they" did send me away, I wouldn't be here to respond to "OMG SUCH DUMB PEOPLE."

Am I the 1 in a 1000?
Where is my present ?