I am a man of my word - Donation

I havent been here in a while,,, But when I was looking everyday cuz I thought I had contracted HIV through very brief oral,,, as I mentioned then, you were a god send,,, I told you then that your foundation was my choice for donations, and I dont want to betray my word due to the fact that I am no longer freaking out,,, I didnt want to only donate when I was worried.

Your site is awesome and you provide such great information and calm many a fearful mind at the height of panic,,, you are really a very special person..

So I am not asking for you to tell me I am OK,, cuz I am, I am doing just what I said I would making an other $250 donation to your outstanding fondation...

YOU ROC DOC...

Stay well

Welcome back to the forum! Isn't it much more pleasant to visit here when you're not racked with worry?!?

Thank you for your very generous tax-deductible gift! It will touch many lives in desperate need and, I'm sure, generate excellent cosmic karma for your continued good health and happiness. Now it's our turn to WOOOO-HOOOO! Many thanks!

Be well. Stay well.

Plastic Surgery for Lipoatrophy
Am I the 1 in a 1000?