white coating on the tongue

I am getting white coating on my tomgue.Is it related to HIV? Morning I scrape off the white coating and then forms again in the afternoon. What is the reason for this? please advise what tests need to be done. I am also getting bad breadth. I am really worried that If I am infected with HIV. Please help me to find out a solution

Having dragon breath and a white "tomgue" (whatever the hell that is) are not reasons to be concerned about HIV. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV (unprotected sex or sharing IV needles), that's a reason to worry about HIV.

So, what is the cause of your symptoms? I have no idea. I'm a physician, not a clairvoyant! My advice is simple:

1. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get tested three months after your last potential exposure, and don't place yourself at risk in the future.

2. If you have a weird "tomgue," go see your doctor for an evaluation. Chances are your "tomgue" problem and bad breath are related issues that can be cleared up readily.

p51 only
a big "WHOO HOO"