Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Governor Jim McGreevey on Oprah 9/19
Sep 22, 2006

Ok, so this has nothing to do with the forum, but I just wanted to shoote the breeze for a sec. Not that you watch Oprah or anything... :o

The season premiere Tuesday with New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey was terrific. His conveyance of his struggle owning his orientation, and then the subsequent peace he's found after coming out were a little enlightening, I have to say. He's a beautiful person--you could tell that just by looking in his eyes. He was just so precious! I think his gentle demeanor and sincerity will go a long way in forging at the very least a tolernace for other people's lifestyles. Just because I'm a Christian and I love the Lord doesn't mean I can adjudicate over anyone else. I wouldn't dare. Just like abortion: even if it's not right for me, I firmly feel it's the individual's right to choose. Gay or straight, donkey or elephant, black, white, or purple, I love everyone. Please let's all love and respect each other. It's so pure, don't you think? We're all brothers, and we all bleed red.

Oh yeah, and shit... McGreevey is almost as fine as you, Dr. Bob!

I thought it was ok to post this since it sort of relates to some of the asides on your masterfully entertaining replies. :)

Praying everyday for your strengthening health and forever-lasting love, Me

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Me,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

As for the Christian-gay controversy, well as it turns out, the Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. The way I see it is that this doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals; it's just that they need more supervision.

As for Mr. McGreevey (the original McDreamy), of course he has a gentle demeanor, is sincere and is spunkalicious. He's gay!

Dr. Bob

Previous
what to do????????
Next
MD EXPOSED

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.