Governor Jim McGreevey on Oprah 9/19

Ok, so this has nothing to do with the forum, but I just wanted to shoote the breeze for a sec. Not that you watch Oprah or anything... :o

The season premiere Tuesday with New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey was terrific. His conveyance of his struggle owning his orientation, and then the subsequent peace he's found after coming out were a little enlightening, I have to say. He's a beautiful person--you could tell that just by looking in his eyes. He was just so precious! I think his gentle demeanor and sincerity will go a long way in forging at the very least a tolernace for other people's lifestyles. Just because I'm a Christian and I love the Lord doesn't mean I can adjudicate over anyone else. I wouldn't dare. Just like abortion: even if it's not right for me, I firmly feel it's the individual's right to choose. Gay or straight, donkey or elephant, black, white, or purple, I love everyone. Please let's all love and respect each other. It's so pure, don't you think? We're all brothers, and we all bleed red.

Oh yeah, and shit... McGreevey is almost as fine as you, Dr. Bob!

I thought it was ok to post this since it sort of relates to some of the asides on your masterfully entertaining replies. :)

Praying everyday for your strengthening health and forever-lasting love, Me

Hello Me,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

As for the Christian-gay controversy, well as it turns out, the Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. The way I see it is that this doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals; it's just that they need more supervision.

As for Mr. McGreevey (the original McDreamy), of course he has a gentle demeanor, is sincere and is spunkalicious. He's gay!

what to do????????
MD EXPOSED