Potential Risk NJ Massage Parlor
Sep 21, 2006
Hi Dr. Bob
Ive read a number of the articles and archives on the site, and while a number seem close to my question, I like everyone else, belief my case to be a little bit different. Like quite the number of people, my story starts with having to much to drink and visiting a massage parlor. During the course of the encounter, the following occurred and
* She masturbated me using her hands and breasts.
* I sucked on her nipples. This and her masturbating me with her breasts and hands, from what Ive read on your site have no associated risk Correct?
* She also fingered my anus, and very aggressively at that. Initially, she spit on her finger, using the saliva as lubrication, then switching to either oil or lotion. Generally, from what Ive read, this shouldnt be a concern unless she had an open would. Problem is that I didnt really look closely at her hands and couldnt be sure if there was any open wound, blood vagianal fluid etc . So, Im wondering if its paranoia taking over on my part
* I fingered her, both vaginally and anally, the following day I noticed an abrasion on the back of my middle finger between the finger nail and top knuckle. I looked like it may have been a blister with the skin pulled off or some other type of abrasion. After I noticed the abrasion, I milked and squeezed my finger and noticed that I was able to produce a drop or two of blood through the wound. I guess that this is my biggest area of concern, this and well also wondering about her fingering me. Does this description fall into the open wound category? Am I being overly concerned and paranoid? Or is my fear real?
Like most others, Im married to a woman I adore, and have children that mean the world to me. Id like nothing more than keep this to myself. But I dont want to put my wife at risk either. And as Ive had a vasectomy, condoms would be suspicion. Do you feel that there is a risk that I may have had been exposed and possibly infected? Worse yet, would I be putting my wife at risk
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and answer my questions. I will forward a donation to your organization from what Ive read so far on the site you are a real god-send.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, even though you, "like everyone else, believe (your) case to be a little bit different," my responses remain remarkably the same. Consequently, I'll be brief:
1. Hand and tit-o-ssage: no risk? Correct! No risk.
2. Wondering if paranoia is taking over? Correct! Paranoia is taking over!
3. I cannot evaluate over the Internet how "open" your abrasion was. If it wasn't actively bleeding or oozing at the time, chances are it did not significantly increase your HIV transmission risk. If you're concerned, get tested at the three-month mark.
4. If you adore your wife, I'd suggest you level with her. If you're concerned about possibly placing her at risk, you'll need to use latex condoms until your HIV-negative status is confirmed. There really isn't any other way around this. Do I think you are HIV infected? No, I do not. Do I think you still need to level with your wife? Yes, I do.
Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.