Concern for baby nieces

Dear Dr Frascino, thank you immensely for your great job and the great humanity and compassion you are always willing to share...I'll try and be brief; my question concerns the survival of hiv outside the body...I know you must have answered this question a billion times but I am concerned for my two one-year-old nieces who always stick stuff in their mouth, especially clothes...The scenario I am worried about is rather extreme but can hiv survive for two days and a half on a towel in a hot living room if someone ejaculated on it? What if the towel had been folded up? I am really sorry to waste your time, I did send an email to the Hiv and Women forum but they're not answering... Thank you so much...I follow your work here on the forum and sometimes I wish I could give a nice big hug...I'll send you a virtual squeeze instead! Take care!

If you realize I've "answered this question a billion times," can I ask you why you decided to submit it again? Did you think I might change my mind?

Briefly, no, HIV would not survive 2.5 days if it were spunked onto a towel in a hot living room!!!

What if the towel had been folded up? You've got to be kidding me for two reasons:

1. How could folding the towel make any difference???

2. Who the hell folds their used cum towels??? That's even a bit too obsessive for the "double OC" OCDers ("out of control" OCDers) who frequent this forum!

Thanks for the "squeeze" and I'm almost afraid to mention it but did you remember to put your little brown bottle of poppers back into the fridge after your spunk-a-thon or were they left neatly next to the tri-folded trick towels?

Stay well.

Where are you????
Follow-Up-Thanks-Donation