grateful ocd'er

hi doc bob im one of those really annoying ocd'ers that is allways pestering you. I havent got a question as you have answered all mine in the archives, i just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU for everything you have done for hiv+ and hiv- persons. Somehow you manage to put my mind at rest whilst at the same time scolding me for my stupidity without being cruel. I have made a donation and would urge everybody who reads these pages to do likewise. Best wishes and once again thank you!

Hello Grateful OCDer,

This time, rather than scold you, I want to praise you for reminding "those really annoying OCDers "that the answers to their questions, no matter how inane and annoying, can almost always be found in the archives!

Thank you also for your donation. Helping others who are in desperate need is an excellent way to keep our own problems in their proper perspectives while racking up some excellent cosmic karma!

Be well. Stay well.

So grateful you answered i am feeling relieved.
What is AIDS-related complex? I heard of it but I can't get a definite answer.