Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

So grateful you answered i am feeling relieved.
Sep 20, 2006

I really was giving up i thought you wouldn't answer. Thanks really for providing this service for people who are at risk or plain worried. Thanks for taking so much time to answer my question even though you have a tight scheldule. I don't know but i feel relieved. Anyway hope you have a enjoyable day ahead of you and thanks for all the effort.

You do not have to do this for all of us but you did it for all of us. Well, no point me saying so much, god has eyes. thanks for the help.

you may not need to answer this question but you said my risk is extremely low, i agree with you but i hope you did not misunderstand that the vaginal secretion touched the tissue paper, it also came in contact with the Urethra. If you could clarify it, it would be better. But thanks anyhow ! You really cleared my doubts ! Thanks Dr Frascino once again. Thanks for answering. Thankssssss

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

No, I assure you I did not misunderstand and neither should you. My assessment and advice remain unchanged.

You're welocome-ssssss.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Will you answer a question for a senior citizen?
Next
grateful ocd'er

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.