So grateful you answered i am feeling relieved.

I really was giving up i thought you wouldn't answer. Thanks really for providing this service for people who are at risk or plain worried. Thanks for taking so much time to answer my question even though you have a tight scheldule. I don't know but i feel relieved. Anyway hope you have a enjoyable day ahead of you and thanks for all the effort.

You do not have to do this for all of us but you did it for all of us. Well, no point me saying so much, god has eyes. thanks for the help.

you may not need to answer this question but you said my risk is extremely low, i agree with you but i hope you did not misunderstand that the vaginal secretion touched the tissue paper, it also came in contact with the Urethra. If you could clarify it, it would be better. But thanks anyhow ! You really cleared my doubts ! Thanks Dr Frascino once again. Thanks for answering. Thankssssss

No, I assure you I did not misunderstand and neither should you. My assessment and advice remain unchanged.

You're welocome-ssssss.

Will you answer a question for a senior citizen?
grateful ocd'er