I recieved oral from a man, flu three days later

Ryan:

I'm a heterosexual male, but I experimented with mutual masturbation, I'm very ashamed of myself for this, and it's been driving me nuts. I only came into contact, with a small amount of his pre-cum on my left hand, and possibly my right. I didn't engage in oral, or anal sex with him. He did perform oral sex on me, for a BRIEF 30 seconds, to 1 minute max. No, blood was involved, as he didn't have any canker sores, or bleeding gums. I had no cuts sores, on my hands at the time, and did not come into contact, with his semen, as he ejaculated on himself. It was really cold in the car, cold enough to see your breath, about 30-35 degrees. About, 5 to 10 minutes later, I wiped my nose or face don't remember which one, with my hands, no wet pre-cum was there. But, I became terrified, when I got a mild flu, three days later. Only vomited once, no fever. Had three colds since then, thanks to work. But, I'm freaking out over my weight, 139 with briefs on. And, I'm 5'9", to 5'10", and feel I'm underweight, this happened on Feb 17th, and I weighed myself on Feb 28th, around the same range 11 days later, so I don't know if I lost alot of weight or not. I freak out over these pin-point red dots, and pimple like sores, 1 on my right thigh, and right arm. That's it, had no symptoms and that was 6 weeks ago, thanks for your patience. PLEASE REPLY, I'm really stressed to the max.

You can probably predict my response based on my previous answers to questions like this: it is highly unlikely that you were infected in the incident you describe. None of your mucous membranes came into contact with fluids that are expected to transmit HIV, namely semen and blood. It's more likely that your flu and cold-like symptoms were simply coincidental.

I'm interested in your comment about feeling ashamed. Clearly this experience of sexual experimentation with another man is bothering you and causing some anxiety, and maybe guilt. Many people have sexual contact with a member of the same sex, but often feel shame because of outdated morals imposed on us by different institutions and individuals. Simply put, having desire for and sex with a person of the same sex is normal and acceptable. However, there is no easy way to reduce the shame: it requires a lot of self-exploration and support. Hopefully you can discover ways to explore your needs and desires without experiencing negative consequences.

RMK

anal sex with condom
swollen lymph nodes