Feet prob

Hi Dr Bob, Still hanging in there my feet are the only prob at moment finished my T B treatment last month they alike numb swollen a bit l dont understand them at all in mornings it is very sore to walk. Still my best Doc even you are faraway you make me stay awake and have a purpose to live l just had a tear when you said the guy must carry on fighting and the spirit is very strong it touched me so!so! much he must hold on there 10 years is not a joke no matter what will pray for him. I admire you somuch may God bless you and guide all the way stay with us for those who live in fear they get light from you. Am in Africa where there is little hope or no hope at all watching orphans everyday l pray hard to the Lord to grant me more days to look after my children. Thanks again for being so kind you have made me strong ad stronger everyday. Am seeing my Physcian on the 13th of October looking forward to it as you have opened my eyes. God Bless Rachel l cant stop writing.

Hello Rachel,

I'm delighted you have finished your TB treatment and that you will be seeing a physician on October 13th. Make a list of all the questions and problems you are having so that he can address each specific problem (including your numb feet) and hopefully provide you with effective therapies to bring you relief. Things can and will improve, and it's very encouraging that you are getting stronger day by day.

The problem of AIDS orphans is heartbreaking. AIDS has created over 15 million orphans wordwide, (12 million of them in Sub-Saharan Africa). That's the equivalent of every child under five in America, with no one to watch over them!

Foundations like mine, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org), and many others are desperately trying to address this problem, but the needs far outweigh the currently available resources. We must continue to:

1. Educat ourselves;

2. Help to educate others;

3. Raise funds for the global fight against HIV/AIDS;

4. Make sure our leaders knowe care about this issue;

5. Urge all governments to address this critical need.

Be well, Rachel.

Persistent symptoms after Oral
important info for hiv transmission