some one from military service !

Hallo dr Francisco ,

Since I am asking you from national service , you may give me consideration to responce my quetion as soon as possible . To return to my question , Some one whom i do not know his hiv status was shaving in our room . The soap which he was shaving was contaminated by blood during shaving . After twenty minutes I simply washed the soap with water then I used it my self to shave mine .

What is the risk of transmition from this.

DR FRANCISCO as i told you before this type of question is very important in our place where so many soldiers are gathered .

thank you .

Relax, Max! Here's the "responce" to your "quetion:" HIV from blood on shaving soap? No way! OK?

By the way, it's Frascino, not Francisco. But you can call me Dr. Bob.

Stay well.

Differences (ORAL SEX vs. KISSING)
Persistent symptoms after Oral