Who's the Skank?
Sep 20, 2006
Why is it that when some people put themselves at risk, it's the other person that is the "skank"?
Unprotected sex is never the other persons fault, you make the decision..so perhaps the fella so readily blaming his "first documented" case on a "skank" should examine who may really be the skank.
Love you Dr. Bob
Response from Dr. Frascino
Excellent (and very true) point! The skank is in the eye of the beholder (or should that be beer-holder?).
Love you, too, Doll. Thanks for keeping it real.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Crystal Meth Use And HIV Drug Interactions
- My Girlfriend Tested HIV Positive And I Tested Negetive
- Probability Of Contracting Hiv Thru Vaginal Sex
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Blow Job
- Swollen Salivary Glands And Acute Hiv
- What Is The Difference Between Pcr And Nat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.