A Thank You that means so much.

Dear Bob

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your encouraging words have sustained me in this time of mental turmoil and your patience with me has been more than one could have hoped for. The demons have not been completely conquered and I suspect it will take time but I will definitely continue working with my therapist to get to the bottom of this irrational fear. What a personal victory it would be for me if I can shift from my current state to helping others who live with HIV something I shall aim for. I have been heartened to learn through this website (and others) how HIV+ people (including yourself) are living full and rewarding lives and can expect to do so to old age. To this end I would like to make another small contribution to your foundation to help those who are far more courageous than I am.

Sincerely

Brian

Thanks for your thanks and for your donation. I do believe you are making progress and I encourage you to work with others who are in desperate need, whether that be in the field of HIV or cancer or homelessness or poverty or whatever. Helping others who are facing daunting challenges to survive is an excellent way to put and keep our problems in their proper perspective.

Good luck! Be well.

words cant express
The Power Of Mind Over Body