the guy was gay and went to san franciso is this a risk bob?

hi I was at a guy friend of mines place the other day I'm straight hes gay..we were drinking and one thing lead to another and I started to jack off to a porno movie he had on.The thing I'm worried about is I touched the wine glass he was drinking his drink out of with the head of my penis right before I started to jack off and I'm wondering if he does have hiv and doesn't know it and I got his saliva on my penis head and hand and it got into the head on my penis could I catch hiv from him this way at all?also he told me he just went to San Francisco a week ago and Jim sure he went there to have sex with another gay male high risk I'm sure.he didn't jack off or anything he kept his pants on only I jacked off im really worried should i be tested?.thanks bob Mr worried

Hello Mr. Worried,

What's with the lack of punctuation and missing capital letters? Who do you think you are? e. e. cummings? It can be a bit challenging to interpret this run-on gobbledygook. For instance, if I just read part of your rant, it would read: ". . . he was drinking his drink out of with the head of my penis right before I started to jack off . . . ."

To answer your question, no, you cannot contract HIV from touching someone's wine glass and then burping the nephew while watching "Bumfight at the O-Gay Corral" or whatever you were wanking off to. Be reasonable, Dude! If HIV were that easy to catch, don't you think the entire planet would have been wiped out by now?

And I've got to wonder why you assume your gay buddy is so horned up that he would come to San Francisco to "have sex with another gay male high risk???"

After all, in the incident you relate, you're the one who whipped out his tallywacker and spanked his monkey. Your buddy kept his trouser snake politely tucked in his 501s. Seems to me you may be more of the out-of-control, horned-up horndog in this dynamic duo. Folks do come to San Francisco for reasons other than gay sex. At least I think they do . . . .

Real tired already. But still hopin you would help..
Probably Paranoia