Real tired already. But still hopin you would help..

Dr Frascino,

i've really made a effort in writing to you every now and then and i did not cut and paste, i am very sincere. The problem now is i just couldn't get to sleep without your answer. I can see you are very well trusted by everyone around the online community therefore i placed all my trust in you. Please give me a chance to carry on with life smoothly. The question might not be very smart, or might be stupid, but it really addresses my concerns, my worries and help me carry on with life. Please help me by addressing my question and answering me so i would be able to get on with life. I am not trying to be insensitive here but apologies if i am. I will definately donate regularly weekly not only for your reply, but also because there are lots of people out there who i think can really benefit from this foundation!

Ok this is my latest post so i would put in most detail so it makes it easier for you to answer. Your requirement for answering question is that i read through the archive, i read through really, MOST OF THE POSTS and doesnt find the answer. It may be related but does not fully answer my very worried question. So if you would help, just one reply from you would really help me ease of many fear. Thanks.

First i am a male and went to a sex worker. There is no penatrative oral/vaginal/Anal sex. However one thing that makes me worried is the fact that when she was masturbating for me with her hands, i was fingering her vagina. I never really go that deep when doing the fingering but more of fingering with 1/3 my finger into the vaginal. Right after i ejaculate she used a tissue paper to wipe it off. This is when the fateful thing happened, there are bits of tissue paper stucked at the Uterus of the penis. Therefore with my hand just exposed to her vaginal secretion and still kind of wet with it, i tried to rub and take the tissue paper away. Definately my hand come in contact with the uretus while trying to removed it. So here are the question

(1) My penis is having a fungal infection and it has broken skin but it has been healing for at least hours and that explains some of the Dried hardened skins around. I do not know if this affected the uterus. So the vaginal secretion on the hand which was fresh not because it was only for about 20 seconds interval before i placed by hands on the uretus. What is the risk considering this is happening.

(2) I am not circumcized yet, i also touched the uncircumcized part of the penis skin to remove the tissue, will the virus has more chance to live in it and later produce risk.

As i am really refreshing this site for the past 7-8 days without stopping and been constantly improving my question to a more readable way, can you help me by replying to this question in some detail so as to convince me i am safe or whether i am not safe. I am really worried. Please have kindness and answer my question, i am going kinda nuts. Forgive me for being irritating or insensible in anyway, but i am really desperate. This question might have co-related to the archive, but i read through every single one, and i don't find anyone with a answer so direct to mine. Some says not being circumcized is not safe while some posts says that vaginal secretion can infect. I am confuse, i am really suffering now. Please just give me your reply Thanks.

OK, OK, I'll answer, even though I do feel this topic has been well covered in the archives.

First, I need to clear up an anatomical inaccuracy in your post. There is no such thing as "the uterus of the penis!" The mucous membrane-lined tube traversing the penis is called a urethra. Uteruses are found only in females, OK?

Now on to your questions:

The risk of your contracting HIV from this activity is so remote as to be essentially nonexistent. Circumcised or not, wet vaginal secretions or not, your transferring HIV through bits of tissue paper stuck to your Mr. Happy is simply not feasible. Your level of anxiety is way out of proportion to any potential realistic HIV risk.

That said; if you remain concerned and fearful of "the fateful thing that happened," get an HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. Accurate results are available within 20 minutes. This may be the most efficient and effective method to permanently quell your unwarranted fears.

Thanks for your donation. I agree there are many people in desperate need. In return I'm sending my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test is negative, as I very strongly suspect it will be!

Early symptoms....
the guy was gay and went to san franciso is this a risk bob?