Condom into my vagina (from Spain)
Sep 15, 2006
Hi Dr. Bob
Id like to know what do you think, I had protected sex with a guy but the condom kept into my vagina, ups! so Ive got tested:
* Abbot (quick test)86 days after encounter * Elisa 101 days * Western Blot 143 days * Elisa 161
1- Do I need any other test?
2- I have had too many symptoms some of them are still on, Could they just be anxiety?
Thank you!!! I send you a kiss from Spain...
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Nope. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 161 days are definitive and conclusive in my opinion.
2. Yes. It is indeed possible that anxiety is causing your symptoms. Although I should add I cannot diagnose the specific cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However, I can advise you what is not causing them: it's not HIV!
Muchas gracias por el beso español.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.