Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dr. Bob World Tour 2006
Sep 15, 2006

Hi Dr. Bob Remember me? Unprotected oral. Protected vaginal. Tested negative at the 144 day mark. Cheated on wife. Went to confession as a Catholic should. Suffered anxiety, depression and high BP. Leveled with wife and both going to marriage counseling. Anayway, thanks to therapy, propper meds and your wonderful forum/advice, things are a whole lot better amoungst myself, my marriage, my family and my job. THANKS A BUNCH. Here's my question. I live in Bakersfield, CA. Will there ever be a time, soon, where you'll host or attend a fundraiser as, possibly, a keynote speaker, to the general public in this area? I would certainly like to meet you, shake your hand and thank you personally. I'm sure many others would attend, and I would be honored to spread the word around. Again, thanks!!!!! A HAPPY CAMPER AGAIN

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Happy Camper,

Sure I remember you! You're welcome a bunch!

Just checked the travel itinerary for the Dr. Bob World Tour 2006 and shockingly Bakersfield is not on the schedule. How could such an oversight have occurred? Heads will roll, I can assure you.

By the way, exactly where the hell is Bakersfield anyway? And just in case we can't reschedule London, Paris or Sydney in favor of Bakersfield, do send my apologies to the other Bakers in the field where you live.

Kidding aside, I do give presentations periodically throughout California (within driving distance of Bakersfield). Whether these events are open to the public depends on the organization requesting the talk. Just keep a look out or check with your local AIDS service organization regarding presentations in your . . . ahem . . . hamlet. The next Concerted Effort AIDS benefit concert will take place in San Jose in 2007. You can write to the Foundation if you want your name added to the mailing list for that event. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Finally, although not exactly an in-the-flesh presentation, I will be available "live" right here on The Body on September 27 for a live "chat" on anemia. Details should be posted on The Body's homepage.

Stay well. Stay happy, Happy Camper.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Husband hiv + died of overdose wife hiv-
Next
Oh, the Burden of Waiting.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.