Are Massages Safe?

Dr. Franscino,

I know you have answered this question a few times and I did read it in the forum. My question is I had a massage and the lady sat on my behind with her panties on and gave me a massage. My gentials were never touched, and never came in contacted with the massage lady also I was using my own bed so the sheets were clean, and all the massage lady did is rub my back for an hr then we were done..

For some odd reason I'm worrying about the massage even though the CDC, ur website, and many others list massages to equal safe sex.

thanks

Now let me get this straight. You "know" I've answered this question "a few times" and you did read those posts in the forum. OK. You've checked with the CDC and "many other" AIDS information Web sites and we are all in complete agreement that your massage "the massage lady sat on my behind with her panties on and rubbed my back for an hour . . ." was definitely not a risk for HIV. OK. So far so good. However, despite the unanimous opinion that there is absolutely no HIV risk zero, zilch, zip, none, nada and that I've answered identical questions before that you've seen and read, you write to me "worrying about the massage." Hmmm . . . yes, I'd agree that whatever reason you chose to do so must indeed be "some old reason." And that's all I have to say on this topic.

symtoms dont necesary mean HIV
Husband hiv + died of overdose wife hiv-