high risk guy and CDC

Hey Dr. Bob, first, in response to your last response to me...I trust you, dude! You and The Body are awesome. I struggle daily with "worried well syndrome" - but believe I will get over it. Life is good!

I just read today about the shaking up at the CDC...another Bush terrorist attack on anything that works good or supports suffering people with hope. God, what a disgrace his admin is. Anyway, does the shaking up at CDC create any discordance in HIV info and counsel? In other words, can we still trust the 3-month and earlier window periods? Can we trust the approved tests (like Oraquick Advance oral swab, the one I used)? I know HIV and AIDS is a daily battle, even if I am negative...but I want to stand up against any force that is standing in the way of support and a cure. Guys like you help us by leading the way. What do you think, Dr. Bob? And thanks again for giving me the hope of WOO-HOOING...I hope you hear it way out there!

Exactly which "shaking up at the CDC" were you referring to? Chances are if Dubya, the Rodeo Clown, was involved, it's not good news for science-based fact.

Can you trust the three-month window period? Yes, absolutely!

Can you trust Bush/Cheney and the Republicans? No. Absofrickinlutely NOT!

Stay well. Vote the cretins out of office!

Pit Stop in Thailand
est ce j etais a risque