Pit Stop in Thailand

Hello Doctor, Thanks for all the great work and here's another never ending series of questions on the now infamous thai Massage.. I was down in 'Sin City' on a short trip and decided to induldge in a bit of 'boom boom' like the thais call it.. Off I went to a massage parlor where girl number 38 massaged me all over with oil and then proceeded to massage my legs by sliding on it with her vagina..This went fine and I was actually enjoying it when all of a sudden she rubbed her hands on the same spots where she had slid on with her vagina and then touched my penis on the forehead...Now is transmission due to this 'sudden flurry 'of activity possible? Thanks in advance Dr and a special donation to your foundation on my behalf. Br/Boomer

Hi Boomer,

Technically, the penis doesn't actually have a "forehead," but rather just a "head." But I know what you mean.

The HIV risk from your "sudden-flurry-slip-n-slide-boom-boom" is nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, Sin City boom-booms would have wiped out a large portion of the world, not to mention a sizeable portion of hypocritical rightwing Republicans!

Thanks for your tax-deductible gift to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives in desperate need.

Stay well, Mr. Boomer

reducing kaletra to reduce side effects
high risk guy and CDC