Need second opinion

Doctor,

As i was having sex (im in college) with this girl (aha another college skank.. those are popular.. unfair how the guys are never the skanks... kuz i feel like one) anyway, the condom broke and we had sex for 15 minutes unprotected where i juiced her. I've been to every single STD clinic in the city i live in canada and all told me the same thing. TESTING WASNT WARRANTED! they said that they could do a test, but it wasnt worth my money, and they refused me PEP(this was the next morning). They all gave me the same answer: ''In all my [15-20something] years (depending on the clinic ) of HIV testing there has not been one single case where a heterosexual male has become HIV+ from one single exposure. and because you are circumsized we doubt it even more'' and told me to take a hot bath and forget about it. i mean could all 12 clinics be wrong?? I live in a cosmopolitan city that has a very effective HIV task force.

What do you think? I havnt picked up any STD from the girl (Wasnt tested for HIV). I was fine until this morning i had a sore throat (im past the 6 months mark now) so the sore throat isnt ARS related, but as i was feeling my neck, i found a rather large lump, definatly over 1.5cm diameter, theres the same one on the other side. the thing is, i can only touch it when my head is down, if i look straight i cant find the lump anywhere, could that just be a muscle?? it hides in the fat and rides up on the under side of my jaw bone. God bless... PS: please answer this, theres this girl i really like and i've been postponing our OOH LA LA for awhile now... shes gonna think i have erectile dysfunction or something!

You juiced a skank through a broken condom for 15 minutes and your STD clinics don't feel testing is warranted????

Your city may be cosmopolitan, but I really have to wonder just how "effective" that HIV task force really is!!!

Your condom failure does place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Testing is indeed warranted, even if the statistical odds of contracting HIV are low.

Your current symptoms are not worrisome for HIV; however, because of the 15 minutes of unprotected skanky-hanky-panky, I'd get an HIV rapid test before proceeding on with your OH-LA-LA-ing.

Dr Frascino Please Help
Help the family!!! Pregnant wife!!!!