DO I NEED PEP - Can't believe that this question has not been answered by you- Please answer

Dear Dr. Bob, Thank you very much for this wonderful service. I have read through your archives for the entire day today and I cannot find a direct answer to my situation. PLEASE/KINDLY/PLEASE AGAIN ANSWER. I am very worried. I know that this all may seem crazy, but your answer will significantly allay my fears.

This is what happened: I went to a strip club. (Yah I know another stripper story, but read on - there is a twist). Stripper asked me to come to the back room for a private show, and I went. In the beginning she had panties on and I had my pants on and she was grinding vigorously against my groin. Then she got naked I felt her buttocks with my hands and ran my hands on her body for quiet sometime . SHE CLARIFIED THAT I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH HER GENITALS, ANAL, or Breasts. I DID NOT.

But, then she said that I could masturbate. I did and ejaculated right in front of her. She did not touch me or my penis. I let my ejaculate stay in my underwear and drove home for two hours and then had a bath. Then, I realized that I had I noticed she had a red chaffed spot on her chest. Possibly dermatitis. Could it be possible that some little tiny blood or bodily fluid got out of this OR from some pimple or sore somewhere on her body and onto my hands, that I had possibly not noticed? I did not see any blood or fluid on my hands, but I hear HIV is so tiny that this may not matter. Here are my questions:

(1) Is there any chance that if there was some pimple/sore/dermatitis on her skin from which my hands would have picked up HIV virus and then this could have entered my body when I masturbated? Can HIV be transmitted in this way? (2) If there was any chaffing because of her grinding on my penis earlier (when I had my pants on then), could the HIV virus that my hands may have I picked up gotten into any tiny crack on my penis when I masturbated? (3) Because my ejaculate touched my hands and then remained in my underwear, could HIV be transmitted from hands to ejaculate into my body? (4) If there was any HIV virus on my pants, could the wet ejaculate have transferred it to my penis? (5) Do I need testing? (6) Has HIV ever been know to transmit from, some non-gential skin part to hand to penis? (7) This happened, last night, do I need PEP?

Sleeplessly awaiting your response. I am sending donation to your foundation to appreacite your serivce to worried well (and really unwell) people.

Another stripper story but with a twist??? Nah, just another stripper story. I'll be brief, because actually I have answered many questions very similar to yours. Just check the archives!

1. No. no.

2. No.

3. No.

4. No.

5. No.

6. No.

7. No.

Thanks for your donation!! I see no reason for you to be worried or sleepless. Go to bed.

Pleasant dreams.

condom with Nonoxynol-9,i think im in trouble
Using condoms