i'll take that bet

Dear,Dr.Bob

I'll take that bet. I am sure I will be the first documented case. If I am not I will send your foundation 100 more dollars. I hope I don't have too though. My symptoms are so consistent with ARS though. I believe that college skank infected me some how. I thank you for your encouraging words though. They have really brought my stress factor down too a 40%. I still feel like I got it some how. Have you ever been wrong before and, have my symptoms ever been reported and the person was negative. Swollen lymph nodes in neck and groin are such a big sighn. Also when I get out the shower my skin peals everywhere when I dry off. You still wanna make the bet? This is the guy who just wrote you about the lying skanky college slut. Thanks for all of your support, I trully admire you for it. By the way, can small holes be put in latex without it breakage(maybe I didn't see or notice). I already sent the first donation hpefully it will be 2.

OK, consider it a bet! But you might want to peruse the archives and take note of all the other folks who were equally sure they would become "the first documented case" but eventually wound up WOOOOO-HOOOOO-ing instead.

Symptoms schmymptoms! They are totally unreliable in diagnosing HIV infection. Again, this is very well documented in the archives! Have a look!

Have I ever been wrong before? Sure! I never predicted that Rodeo Clown Dubya would get reelected. But have I ever been wrong about someone with your type of exposure/symptoms? Nope!

Stop worrying about nonexistent "small holes" in latex condoms that you might not have noticed! The only thing you should be worrying about is losing that bet!

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Broken Condom
condom with Nonoxynol-9,i think im in trouble