Broken Condom

Doc, have looked all over the forum and found a lot of answers which seemed similar, but needed to ask and confirm anyway.

I made the mistake of having sex with an escort and the condom broke. Did not realize till we were changing positions at which time I saw that the condom was in tatters my penis was sticking out. I think that we had been going at it for about five-eight minutes so as soon as I saw I rushed to the bathroom to wash with soap and water, and managed to convince the escort to go for a blood test.

I live in Pakistan so there are barely any PEP formulations available, and even most doctors are not clued in. The test on the escort takes 24 hours so in the meantime I am going crazy.

What should I do if the escorts blood test results come out hiv positive. By the time results are announced I would already be standing at approximately 36 hours past the event.

PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) is merely a combination of readily available antiretroviral drugs used to treat HIV/AIDS. These drugs are available in Pakistan. Physicians or you, if you are interested, can download the latest updated guidelines for PEP from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov. If your partner is confirmed to be HIV positive and you had a significant exposure due to the condom failure, PEP would be warranted.

Donation! This has never been answered/addressed before- Night club risk! HELP ASAP! Soo worried!
i'll take that bet