Donation! This has never been answered/addressed before- Night club risk! HELP ASAP! Soo worried!

I am a female and was dancing in a night club with friends. Without my realization, an older man began grinding/dancing behind me. I only realized he was there when I felt something poke my lower back/buttox area, and then I quickly moved away from him. I believe he had an erection at the time and that was what I felt poke me. I was wearing a tank top, jeans, and underwear at the time. I immediately left the dance floor after that incident and doused the back of my shirt and butt of my jeans with purel sanitizer. However, I have raised concern since after the fact I learned men were known to try to expose themselves to females in that club [and therefore it may have been a bare penis which had contact with me. The club was dark, i couldnt tell]. In addition, upon leaving the club the back of my pants were sticky against my skin. I am not sure if that may have been caused by the purel or from some of his bodily fluids getting on my jeans. I am completely freaked out by this and would truly appreciate any insight, especially regarding my risk of hiv infection if he had in fact ejaculated on the buttox of my jeans [which soaked through to my skin]. Thanks!

You doused the back of your shirt and butt of your jeans with Purell Hand Sanitizer just because a dude was dancing behind you??? What would you do if he gave you a friendly hug and kiss? Run yourself through the Maytag with extra bleach???

Dearie, relax. There is absolutely no HIV risk from a little bit of dirty dancing,even if his pecker poked your Juicy Jeans. OK?

Hello from Asia
Broken Condom