Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hello from Asia
Sep 11, 2006

Hello Dr. 'Great' Bob,

Its pathetic to see what some stupid people ask you : "Do you hate asians ?" Its just plain stupidity. You are one of the greatest beings on earth helping people cope with this dreaded disease for absolutely no fee. Your words are so comforting when anybody asks you a question. I have read other doctor's answers on other sites and most of the answers make the patient even scarier. For example, I came across one question : "Can kissing pass on HIV ?" And the doc's answer was simply "yes, its possble". Worried wells dont expect these type of answers. They always want comforting words from an expert even if they know they had a high risk exposure. This is where you stand out from the rest of the doctors. You are not human, but you are a divine being. I Have asked you a question about a low risk encounter in August and you've replied me and I'm so confident. But as you've advised me, I will take the test after 12th October(upon completing 3 months after exposure)to allay my fears.

Please keep up the good work. Now I have understood that the only way to show you that we all love you and admire your great work is by donating to your great cause every month. That will be very very worthwhile. I will surely write to you to tell you about my WOOOO HOOOO soon....lol.

Thanks so much doctor Bob, you are such a Great Being!

I am writing all the way from Sri Lanka (An asian too..lol)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Sri Lankan Buddy,

Thanks for your kind words and support! I'll be looking for that WOOO-HOOO on October 12th!!!

Good luck.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
insertive "deep throating"
Next
Donation! This has never been answered/addressed before- Night club risk! HELP ASAP! Soo worried!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.