Hiv in aspermatic sperm? - NOT in the archives!

Here I am. Yet another Aussie. We will soon take over your site...

WOW. I think I've found a question that is NOT in the archives...! I think I deserve a medal!

Here we go: I am going through the great fear of being infected. It's probably paranoia (the worried well syndrome), since I only gave oral sex to a female sex worker; but the fear is there.

I will see my wife in 4 weeks, which is before the end of the "testing window".

I am completely, 100% aspermatic. There is no trace of sperm in my semen (or no semen in my sperm? I am not a doctor :-D ) Basically, there is liquid when I ejaculate (thankfully... it would be most embarrassing otherwise), but NOTHING swims in it.

Assuming that I am infected, is it still possible for me to infect my wife with my swimmers-less liquid?

And if you could send me your good karma... I will appreciate it forever. I am having a preliminary test (duo, p24 + elisa) tomorrow morning, 4 weeks 1 day after exposure... It would mean a lot to me!

Lots and lots and lots of hugs and kisssssses!

Being overrun by a swarm of spunky Aussie-Boyz??? Hmmm . . . that actually sounds kinda hot to me. If you're going to take over the site, can I request you just wear your cozzies when you cum, I mean come? OK, back to your questions:

First off, yes, you are another paranoid worried-well (which appears to be becoming epidemic in the land down under!). Your chances of being HIV infected from a single episode of oral sex with your skanky Sheila are essentially nonexistent.

You are certainly experiencing some guilt related to this episode. For that, I'd recommend leveling with your wife.

As for your "swimmers-less" spunk and your request for a medal, well sorry mate. Take a look at the archives post below. No medal for you, but of course I will send my good-luck karma, OK?

Stay safe. Stay well.

Can HIV virus be transfered by ejaculate without sperm cells?

Dear Dr.Bob

Maybe strange question: Is there lower transmision risk if there are no sperm cells in ejaculat? (in case of infertility). I suppose there is free RNA ( similar as in blood plasma ).

Thank you very much for you answer.

Ejaculate contains many kinds of cells besides sperm, and yes, some of them can harbor HIV. Consequently, no, you cannot count on infertility decreasing HIV transmission risk.

You are very welcome!

You are so very special to me...
insertive "deep throating"