Should HIV + person get married?

My brother is posative for last 9years now. Now he wants to get married to a girl who knows his status. My fear is that in a relationship like marrige, where it is possible that in long run complicency may creep in and one may not take adequate precautions, what kind of risks are involved?

Whether or not someone is married doesn't affect complacency or adherence to safer sexual techniques.

I'm HIV positive and I would marry my partner of the past 13 years, Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) in a New York minute if it wasn't for the fact that the extra-chromosome rightwing wingnuts and the Rodeo Cowboy who are currently running this country won't allow it, because they claim recognizing our union would completely destabilize Western Civilization as we know it.

Your brother deserves every chance at happiness, including the right to marry. And I urge you to be supportive. Browse through the information in the magnetic couples (one poz, one neg) section of the archives.

Thank you note from Crack Medical Doc following Oral Exposure withj Betadine Infused Cracked Foreskin
waiting for 3 month test (and need a chance to send my second donation after getting negative result)