Thank you note from Crack Medical Doc following Oral Exposure withj Betadine Infused Cracked Foreskin

Dear Bob,

You are a star that has shone very brightly in my life...I thank you ever so much for your support..Intend to periodically donate to your foundation. Thank you so very much for everything...your voice..which someday I hope to hear should be on TV, people in Malaysia need you in a very very big way...ignorance is bliss and often bliss until its too late...On a separate note, please let me know how I can conveniently use my credit card to donate to your foundation....

I will Pray for your good health and may all the stars shine brightly upon you...If you ever need a holiday in Malaysia... the fight I feel Bob for AIDS and HIV is both for survival but more so the STIGMA in ASIA that is paralysing.....More awareness please!....to understand the immaturity of the mentality when dealing with the epidemic please just have a glance at the allegedly award winning site on HIV testing in Malaysia

http://www.sixthseal.com/2004/03/000898.html

An Enlightened Doc

You're most welcome!

I agree we need to do more to promote AIDS awareness not only in Malaysia, but globally. Stigma generally results from ignorance and fear. Education and awareness are the best tools to fight stigma.

Our foundation is partnering with other AIDS service organizations around the globe to increase awareness of the pandemic through advocacy and education. In addition we provide crucial services to those living with HIV/AIDS. Thanks for your willingness to help! Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on donate to use your credit card.

I agree the "sixth-seal" could use some updating!

Be well.

A Devout Hindu Brahmin's PLEA
Should HIV + person get married?