Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank you note from Crack Medical Doc following Oral Exposure withj Betadine Infused Cracked Foreskin
Sep 9, 2006

Dear Bob,

You are a star that has shone very brightly in my life...I thank you ever so much for your support..Intend to periodically donate to your foundation. Thank you so very much for everything...your voice..which someday I hope to hear should be on TV, people in Malaysia need you in a very very big way...ignorance is bliss and often bliss until its too late...On a separate note, please let me know how I can conveniently use my credit card to donate to your foundation....

I will Pray for your good health and may all the stars shine brightly upon you...If you ever need a holiday in Malaysia... the fight I feel Bob for AIDS and HIV is both for survival but more so the STIGMA in ASIA that is paralysing.....More awareness please!....to understand the immaturity of the mentality when dealing with the epidemic please just have a glance at the allegedly award winning site on HIV testing in Malaysia

http://www.sixthseal.com/2004/03/000898.html

An Enlightened Doc

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

You're most welcome!

I agree we need to do more to promote AIDS awareness not only in Malaysia, but globally. Stigma generally results from ignorance and fear. Education and awareness are the best tools to fight stigma.

Our foundation is partnering with other AIDS service organizations around the globe to increase awareness of the pandemic through advocacy and education. In addition we provide crucial services to those living with HIV/AIDS. Thanks for your willingness to help! Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on donate to use your credit card.

I agree the "sixth-seal" could use some updating!

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
A Devout Hindu Brahmin's PLEA
Next
Should HIV + person get married?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.