NEVER asked before: General Anaesthesia during HIV seroconversion
Sep 9, 2006
Just a quickie..does general anaesthesia of 1-2 hours during window period ( 2 weeks post exposure) delay HIV seroconversion?
A Possibly Worried Well
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Possibly Worried Well,
Quickie question. Even quicker answer! Nope!
(Damn, I love a good quickie every now and then.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause White Spots?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.