Donation

Hey Dr. F I want to thank you for being such a good person in a twisted world. I have a quick question. I was at the gym and kneeling on a mat doing some excercises. I noticed the towel I used to wipe of my knees had a a stain and I didn't think about it until I left. I had a little cut on my knee. I don't know if it was open but when I got home I started to squeeze the cut and not right away but a little after a small amount of blood came out. I am worried about kneeling on the mat with a fresh cut and wiping it with the stained towel. I don't know how the stain got there or if it was fresh. What would be the risk of getting HIV if I did kneel in a little blood or wiped some on the small cut

Hi Gym-guy,

Thanks for your kind comments. Much nicer than the ones I get telling me I'm a "twisted" person in an otherwise "good" (Christian) world.

Regarding you stained towel/ cut knee experience, I see absolutely no HIV risk. Luckily HIV is not all that easy to contract! No need for HIV testing. No need for even the slightest worry. Now get back down on that mat and finish those push-ups!

Be Well. Stay Well.

See you at the bench press!

Bob

need your help one more time please!!!
Oral Escapade:Waiting game or WOOO HOOO?[Cracked Medical Doctor]