Thank you - yet again.

Dear Bob

Thank you for your encouraging words yet again. I have followed your advice and have an appointment with a psychotherapist next week. I hope to be able to report back soon with a more positive outlook. Thank you yet again.

P.S. Even in the state of despair that I am in, you are still able to make me smile whenever I read anything about Dubya. Which reminds me of a funny line in one of George Michael's songs 'Shoot the Dog':

Our Prime Minister's wife (Cherie) telling Tony Blair:

"Tony Tony Tony, I know that you're horny, but there's somethin bout that Bush ain't right"

Thanks for your thanks!

There's a whole lot that ain't right about Dubya the Boy King and Cheney the Evil Lord of Halliburton, not to mention Rummy Dummy and the rest of that sordid lot!

Stay well. Keep smiling!

Is it 2008 yet?

Is your foundation listed on Combined Federal Campaign for donations?
Extended question to "Kiss of Doom"