"special" Circumstances

Please please I am going crazy with uncertainty. I have read ALL your lap dance writings. However, I feel my circumstance might be different because the grinding from her g-string directly to my underwear left my underwear wet from her and think there might have been possible spots of blood on the OUTSIDE of my underwear (perhaps the stripper was on her period, last day or first). What are my chances doc. My penis was always inside my underwear but since I had an erection I felt that perhaps her secretions might have filtered in my underwear. I have been in a monogomous relationship for 9 years with 0 infidelities and I am feeling awfully guilty . Please help. I check your posting at least 20 times a day. Thank you Dr. Franscino.

First off, it's Frascino, not Franscino. But you can just call me Dr. Bob, OK?

Next, monogamous relationships for nine years with 0 infidelities? Hmmm . . . do your stained tighty-whities count?

Finally, you think your circumstances are "special," because of what exactly??? Oh, because it was your tighty-whities and your throbbing tallywhacker and not the gazillion of others who have written in with nearly identical concerns. I see.

Dude, relax! You're fine. I see no HIV risk from your trip to the Badda Bing. Your only problem is your guilt. I suggest you level with your partner. It's the best way to confront and conquer your guilt.

Stay well. Stop worrying.

I got my life back and here is my story
PEP with Zerit and Videx ONLY ??