SLAP ME FOR WORRYING ABOUT THIS PLEASE...

Hi. The other day, me and my partner decided to have a little fun in the bedroom. We didn't have sex AT ALL, but rather played around a bit (rubbing each others bodies, breasts etc) to get us both 'excited'. We dont plan to have sex yet, but we engaged in some rubbing of genitals without a condom on. (My penis end was rubbing up and down her genitals.) It lasted foor 5 minutes or so. Because she was slightly...erm...'moist', am I to fear HIV, or should I immediately stop my worries? I have looked on many sites and they say this type of activity is not a risk for HIV. Is this correct? Me and my partner have never had sex before (let alone a partner would u believe) and we have never used any form of drugs. Should I shut up and get on with my Studies at college? Thanks in advance. Donation on its way.

OK, you be Nicholas Cage and I'll be Cher in the movie "Moonstruck." Ready, set, BITCHSLAP!!! Now I yell "snap out of it!!!" Damn that was good movie! Do you feel better now? Good. Now get back to your studies.

Also, if you and your partner are already up to getting so excited that you are rubbing your throbbing tallywhacker on her "moist" nether regions, I'd suggest you be ready for the occasion when Mr. Happy eventually winds up in the love canal. Condoms should be readily available, just in case you both reach the point of no return, which, from the sounds of things, could happen almost anytime now.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Stay well. Stay safe. Study . . . ahem . . . hard(?)

again non seroconverters
Lonely in Paris