Pls. help me, Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob,

Pls. help me answer this as I am so scared to what I have done. Recently I went to a strip bar and had a lap dance with my pants and shirt on but no underwear due to the fact that I went to go swimming on a community pool but forgot to bring an extra one. That night I went to the bar and the strip dancer ejaculated on the outside of my pants as I saw some semen traces on it and the same for me ejaculating inside my pants. She was wearing her g string when this occured. Pls. help, what is the possiblity of me being having infected by HIV as I felt wetness in my crouch and wasn't sure if her fluid went to the tip of my penis. If it did, is there a possibility of me getting the HIV virus.

Pls. help.

Pls. let me know how to send a donation to your foundation.

Mr. Scared

Hello Mr. Scared,

I'm a bit "Mr. Confused" by your story. I got the part about not wearing any tighty-whities, but what's up with a stripper who ejaculated semen on your pants. You refer to the g-string-wearing, semen-ejaculating stripper as "she" and talk about "her fluid." Hence, my confusion. "She" wouldn't be ejaculating semen in "her fluid" unless maybe this was a tranny-stripper??? At any rate, whether it was a he-stripper, a she-stripper or a he/she-stripper, and whether or not his or her fluid with or without semen soaked your 501s (or wrinkle-resistant Dockers or Versace stretch pants), your HIV risk remains essentially nonexistent. I see no reason to be Mr. Scared or even Mr. Slightly Worried.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well.

Co-Infection???
sex