FIRST signs of hiv/aids?
Sep 7, 2006
I was wondering if neurological signs (coma) could be the first sign of hiv/aids with no other symptoms before that?
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're wondering if coma could be a first sign of HIV. I'm almost afraid to ask how you ever came up with such a notion.
No, silly person, coma is not the first thing to happen. First your arms, legs and tallywhacker fall off, then you drop into a coma, and then you have an urge to vote Republican. Everyone knows that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.