prevention

what can i do to prevent myself coming in contact with a HIV/AIDS person. if my wife is faraway from me.

What can you do to prevent yourself from coming in contact with an AIDS/HIV person???? Hmmm . . . that may be a bit difficult. Let's see, considering there are over 40 million of us currently infected, I suppose you could carry around a really big rolodex with all our pictures in it. And if you happen to spot one of us, you could run quickly in the opposite direction!!! Nah, on second thought, that wouldn't work. Probably 50% of the world's HIV-positive population has not even been tested yet and therefore don't know they have contracted the virus. So their pictures wouldn't be in your rolodex! Hmmm . . . what to do, what to do . . . . Well, since your "wife is faraway from you," perhaps you could just use on us whatever techniques you used to distance yourself from her. Yeah, that might work.

insurance for foreigners living outside the US
Converting Group Life to Individual Plan