Sorry for asking another dumb butt plug question...Overstretched anus?

Hi Dr. Bob... I have been visiting this site for quite some time now. I know this question has nothing to do with your discussion board and it is ridiculous but I don't know which expert to ask and I have checked the message boards for similar questions. A few days ago I bought a Large butt plug that was 2 1/4 inches at its widest point. I took the silicone or rubber plug out that is stuffed inside, thats another matter how I got it out in one piece...and squeezed the plug in my anus...which it expanded and got stuck. I had to yank it out because the air inside of me was plugging it in and by doing so I noticed my anus is slightly stretched and everything feels heavy back there. I had some blood and the inside is still red after almost 5 days. I have been practicing the keegal excercises because of the loosness back there. Will my anus shrink back to its original state? I don't think the sphincter muscles are damaged but I feel loose back there now and I have to clench it up back there when I stand up. Before my stupid attempt at self pleasure I was very tight in that area, I even had problems moving my bowels because of the tightness. Thanks for reading this and if you don't want to respond I would appreciate it if you could forward this to an expert. I will be making a donation to your fund.

"Two and one quarter inches????" OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!! Why didn't you just sit on a fire hydrant??? OK, never mind.

It is possible to overstretch the anal sphincter and cause damage. I really can't tell over the Internet whether you did any damage. If things don't feel right back there, you'll need to have a doctor take a look. Don't worry; what you did is not all that uncommon. At least you got your butt plug out. This is not always the case! If there is a problem with your backdoor, chances are it's very fixable. (Of course, the only perfect assholes I've seen lately are the ones currently running the country.)

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Don't even think about attempting the fire hydrant, OK?

kiSS....HELP bob
Another fan from Down Under