For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

kiSS....HELP bob

you are the only guy on the net that makes me feel better about this kissing thing please answer me im so worried......about a week and a half ago i kissed a girl for about 1minute or 2 that is known to be hiv visible cuts in either of our i at risk?.....please help me i only rely on your advice you seem to be such a knowlegable me doc please ease my so worried....tell me im not gonna get i need to get tested

Relax, Max! A kiss really is just a kiss as time goes by . . . even if you're kissing an HIV-positive hottie. Just to add credence to my point, as you may or may not know, I'm HIV positive and my life partner for the past 13 years, Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in the Tratamientos forum here on The Body), is HIV negative. We kiss a lot . . . and I mean a lot (and we do much more than that), and he remains HIV negative. OK?

You are not going to contract HIV from your measly two-minute lip-lock, even if your tongues were playing tonsil hockey, OK? HIV testing is not warranted. Kiss those fears goodbye!

Stay well.

Thank you
Sorry for asking another dumb butt plug question...Overstretched anus?