Sep 6, 2006
just got my results today for HIV, syphallis, gonnoria, clamidya and they all come out negative.
Thank you for answering my question and for all ur support. greatly appreciated.
Asian guy from UK
Response from Dr. Frascino
Congratulations and WOO-HOO!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.