Stats Please- PEP-Thanks guys

Hi

I have just received my test results after a potential exposure and they are negative. I am on PEP med's and started them within the 72hours. I just want to know, what are the stats for infection if one has a potetial insertive vaginal exposure with a woman of unknown status and takes the PEP med's correctly and timeously? I am feeling optomistic and am really excited by the initial -ve result!!! In fact I am over the moon.

I must thank you guys for this fabulous site and forum. you provide an infinite amount of very important and relavent information which not only educates, but comforts, gives hope and saves lives. Keep up the good work. It is so important.

Thanks Guys

Sorry, there are no "stats for infection if one has a 'potetial' insertive vaginal exposure with a woman of unknown status and takes the PEP meds correctly and 'timeously," because we do not generally recommend PEP for this type of situation. By the way, what exactly is a "potetial insertive exposure???"

Congratulations on your negative test. Your optimism (and even "optomism") is warranted.

Thanks also for your thanks and kind comments. Don't forget to come back from "over the moon" for your post-PEP ongoing follow-up tests.

Viral load Undetectable
hiv infection