Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dear dr...Kiss of doom?
Sep 5, 2006

Good doctor bob... The only one whom id EVER trust any HIV/AIDS related questions from. I recently tested negative on my exposure with that lollipop incident i asked you over a year ago...after 8 months of waiting...you told me not much to worry about..because of you i was great until it was time to test...a HUGE thankyou for that..and a donation was sent... DOCTOR... this might sound a little ridicoulous..but.. I went to another strip club 4 days ago (((whats up with these!))) And i really hit it off with a stripper..she wanted to date me outside of the club and all...buth the deal is we kissed for about half an hour non stop...tongue sucking...lip sucking...very soft biting...deep passionate amazing kisses...NOW...the deal is that i just got over my flu stage which i had a week ago and the thing comes back at full speed 2 days right after this happened..and the sinus and all that hasnt stopped since then...and i was wondering...if maybe..i was at a high risk or even a low risk activity...there are so many mixed results out there from people who say things..But until it doesnt come out of your mouth..i dont know what to believe...Help me please dr. bob!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Kiss of doom? Nah, not unless your Badda-Bing babe's name happened to be "Doom." Then I guess you would have gotten the "Kiss of Doom." But barring that unlikely possibility, all you did was get to first base with stripper. Even with tongue sucking, lip sucking, soft biting and amazing kisses, you still only got to first base and your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. Your flu and sinus stuff have absolutely nothing to do with HIV. No way. No how. OK?

Be well. Stay well. Stop worrying.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Accidental collision with a bum
Next
Thank You

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.