Accidental collision with a bum

Dear Dr. Bob,

You are the best doctor in the world, and you have been my inspiration for the past three years. Make a long story brief, I always worry about getting HIV from daily life. Three hours ago, I was walking on the street sidewalk, and a bum hit me with his bike from the back, I immediately falled down and both of my knees hit the ground and had minor abrasions. The bum guy also falled down after the collision. I am 100% sure that the bum guy did not have any contact with my abrasions, but his head possibly collided with my head; when I looked back, he already got up and ran away. Some pedestrains immediately surrounded me and tried to offer some help, and I asked one woman if she could see any cut, abrasions or blood from my neck or head, and she said "No." I got up and drove all the way to home. 30 minutes later, My Mum then took a careful look of my head and neck, and did not find any blood or wound at all. I did have some acnes on my neck and head. My question is 1. if the bum guy was bleeding during the collision, and the blood contacted my acne, am I at any risk? 2. Have you ever heard any similar transmission like this before? I had my only hiv ELISA test in 2002, and it was negative; I am not a MSM, not an IDU, never received any blood transfusion, never had sex with any other woman, except my wife, but I always worry about getting it from daily life activities. Today's accident has made me very worried, your answer would be greatly appreciated, donation is on the way for sure.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Your HIV risk from being bum-bumped is completely nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern or worry whatsoever.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob You Rock! Please read
Dear dr...Kiss of doom?