Dr. Bob You Rock! Please read

Dr. Bob:

First of all, you are to be commended for your dedication to helping others! I read a post calling you an abomination and it sickens me that someone would say that to you. I am a person of faith and I hold nothing but the utmost respect for you! Just wanted to tell you that.

Now for my question. I had a party at my house a few days ago and left for a while. I found out today that some "fun" times happened while I was out getting more food. My friend ended up jacking her new "friend" off in my guest room! She then went to the bathroom and used toilet paper to clean up and washed her hands. I found out about this from a friend who was there and the person who donated the specimen to my restroom has been labeled sexually shady. Thus, the heart of my question is if, when the said female was using the toilet paper to remove semen, she got some on the roll of toilet paper, would this pose a risk to others who used the toilet paper a hour later?

I know that's quite an odd question but I am truly hoping for an expert's answer and you are definitely that!

Thanks again for all of your work and I wish you the best + am looking into donating to your foundation.

Best wishes,

Shane

A

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your support. Don't let the name-calling religious zealots bother you. They certainly don't bother me. I post their comments merely to remind our readers that these wingnuts are out there and that they vote. So if we want to keep their theocracy off our democracy, we too must vote! Someday hopefully we'll permanently separate church and state as well as church and hate!

Regarding your question, Shane, no worries mate (as they say in Australia)! The HIV risk is completely nonexistent.

Be well. Stay well.

You are an abomination

I am a born again Christian who believes ina literal interpretation of the Bible. As such you are an abomination

Hello Church Lady,

Well I'm a scientist who believes in a literal interpretation of born again. As such, you should have two belly buttons!

Tell me, Church Lady, what exactly are you doing here on the sex channel anyway???

I'll say a prayer for your enlightenment. No, really I will.

What are the risks involved
Accidental collision with a bum